Wednesday, August 31, 2011

No he didn't just say that!


I bought this book a few weeks ago to record the hilarious things that come out of Finn's mouth. Life has become a comedy show and my son is the lead character. I have found myself either bursting with laughter or beet red from embarrassment. My latest embarrassing moment was in the restroom of the Orlando airport. Finn proceeded to ask a female security guard if she was a police officer, "Do you fight bad guys? You have a big belly! Belly, belly, belly, big, big, big". It was bad enough, but he had to make up a little song at the end. Needless to say, I was humiliated. He speaks the truth, but we need to work on the filter.

I picked him up at school the other day and ended up meeting his occupational therapist. I had a nice conversation with him and got lots of tips to help Finn at home. We said goodbye and went to the car. As I was buckling Finn into his seat, he was staring at my teeth with a confused look on his face. He told me that I had something on my teeth. By the time I got into the car and looked in the mirror, it was gone. I asked him to tell me what it looked like and he said "it looked like a missing tooth". Apparently the turkey bacon I shoved in my mouth on my way out the door was stuck to my teeth. Lovely!

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome journal!!! I wish I had started that 9 years ago!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete