Saturday, August 20, 2011

Back to School Shopping

As a kid, I loved back to school shopping. All of my favorite things; new fall clothes, book bags, shoes and paper products purchased during a two day shopping spree. Wish I could still do that! Instead I'm shopping for Finn. It isn't quite the same, but I do love dressing him up.

Stripes and Cardigans - enough said!


Finn is extremely particular about his shoes. In the spring I ordered 3 pair from Zappos in hopes that at least one pair would work. He wouldn't wear any of them, so I bought the shoes he already owned in a bigger size. I think he will like this pair of Adidas.



I wonder if I can get him to wear a bow tie? Probably not, but it's so darn cute.


He has this backpack in a slightly different design.

No comments:

Post a Comment