Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Merry Christmas!


I love the holiday season, even more so because my birthday is just 6 days before Christmas. I have to say that I do get the shaft most birthdays, but it's easy to forget with all of the holiday excitement. This year feels different from any other. I am celebrating a huge milestone, turning 40. I've been preparing myself for the past year, so I am ready to say that I'm officially old. Although, I don't feel old and that is the good news. I started running for the first time in May and completed 3 5Ks and a half marathon in 6 months. It was my goal to run a 5K before I turned 40 and I'm so proud that I could accomplish that and more. Finn keeps saying that I need to decide what I want for my birthday. He says it is a tricky one and suggested a doll house. It's a very sweet suggestion, but I can think of many other things I would like. I have no idea what Bil has planned, so this should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment