Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks


The past couple of years have been extremely difficult for my family. We've had to sadly accept an ending to many lives and relationships in a short period of time. When our son was diagnosed with ASD last year, it felt like the end. Little did I know, it was the beginning of something amazing. We were pushed to the edge emotionally and physically. After a year of hard work, I now see that it was all worth the effort. I am so thankful for our adorable, hilarious, loving and super smart little guy. I am thankful for my husband, who keeps me laughing through all of the crap and happens to be the most amazing father. I am thankful for our families who have supported us in more ways than I can mention. I am thankful for our friends who checked on us constantly and made sure we stayed sane. This year, I realize that I'm a pretty lucky lady. I can't wait to eat a ton of stuffing and celebrate with good friends. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. that is the cutest photo! what a doll. have a happy thanksgiving!! xx.

    ReplyDelete