Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Friends Getting Married

One of my very best friends is getting married this weekend. I've been trying to write a little toast, so I thought I would share a bit of what has been on my mind. Even though we've spent most of our friendship communicating long distance, as I moved to Florida just 4 months after we met, we managed to continue to talk twice a week. Karen has been there for me through it all. We've spent many a night drinking wine either in person or over the phone, mulling over life or brainstorming our next creative project. She is not only a good friend to me, but also to Bil and Finn.

She sends Finn gifts from her travels.

And makes him the most adorable things that end up being presents for me too!

I'm so excited to see my friend off on her next journey. I know how special it is to marry the love of your life and begin a family. I can't wait to watch her as she experiences how amazing it all can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment