Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thank You

I used to be so good about getting thank you notes written and mailed in a timely manner. As Finn gets older, I seem to be moving slower. I'd like to think that I'm just a bit more relaxed about things these days. Anyway, a month had gone by since his birthday and I started to feel guilty. I had to come up with something great, no store bought thank you notes would suffice. I got Finn involved by helping me make the lego sign, which he liked until I took space ships apart to get the pieces I needed. I wanted to torture him a little more, so I made him pose for pictures. He is going through a phase where he doesn't like to sit still for pictures. That was fun! I had post cards printed and finally sent them out. I think it was worth the wait.



Here are some of the other pics that I didn't use, which I think are hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute idea! I love that I can see him on the blog. He is getting so big. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete